Hello to everyone here I have a 10" Saxon collapsible Dob, in the centre there is a plastic cap, on the top there is a, well it looks a bit like a tea cosy !!
I want to change the top one for a plastic cap the same as the centre one. I have searched the web for where I can buy one but cannot find anywhere
that sells them as a spare part.

Can anyone here shed some light on where I can get one from ??

Thanks in advance