Pulling the trigger on another Z12?

  1. denebdude
    denebdude
    hello all,
    i just sold a z12 before last xmas as i needed the funds, and i told
    myself i wanted to upgrade to a Lightbridge 16, and now i'm thinking
    of jumping on a very nice modified Z12 that has come up for sale in
    the area. the more i read about how heavy the Lightbridge and Skywatcher
    16's are, the more i think the Z12 is about all i can handle. the Explore Scientific
    16 is really nice but way out of my budget, so i would have to be without a
    telescope for another year while i saved up. oh well, decisions decisions.
    nice to have found this group!
    jim
  2. helicon64
    helicon64
    If you can get it for a good price I would say go for it…good luck
  3. denebdude
    denebdude
    i agree. i think i might have waited too long as the ad is no longer up on Cloudynights
  4. denebdude
    denebdude
    actually, the fellow still had it and i'm picking it up in two weeks!
    i think this is going to be "the one" that i keep until my eyes can
    no longer see. i just hope the mirror is a good one, but if not i'll
    have it refigured
  5. helicon64
    helicon64
    Good news, hope the mirror turns out to be OK.
  6. denebdude
    denebdude
    thanks! its been too rainy and/or cloudy to check it
    out yet
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Powered by vBulletin®
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:24 PM.