Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Observing Report for 03 February 2017 - I went one for two then the game was called

  1. #11
    bladekeeper's Avatar
    bladekeeper is offline Super Moderator
    Points: 297,578, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    2 Posts Achievement20 Posts Achievement!5 Threads Achievement!50 Posts Achievement!200+ Posts Achievement!
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lowell, Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    38,227
    Points
    297,578
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    28,769
    Thanked 17,436x 11,922 Posts

    Default Re: Observing Report for 03 February 2017 - I went one for two then the game was call



    Well congrats on the one, Alan!

    Clear but soupy here. I thought about going out with some smaller aperture to at least see something, but as tired as I am after a day of aaaaaaaahhh! I decided it wasn't worth the effort.
    KT4HX likes this.
    Bryan
    Scopes: Apertura AD12 f/5; Celestron C6-R f/8; ES AR127 f/6.4; ES AR127 f/9.4; Stellarvue SV102T f/7; ES AR102 f/9.8; iOptron MC90 f/13.3; Orion ST80A f/5; Celestron Premium 80 f/11.4; Celestron C80 f/11.4; Meade NG60 f/10
    Mounts: Celestron AVX; Bresser EXOS-2; ES Twilight I; ES Twilight II; iOptron Cube-G; AZ3/wood tripod; Vixen Polaris
    Eyepieces: GSO Super Plössl 40mm, 32mm, 15mm, 9mm; ES 82° Series; GSO Superview 30mm; Celestron Plössl 26mm, 20mm; ES 70° 25mm; ES Plössl 25mm; Vite Aspheric 23mm, 10mm, 4mm; Orion Expanse 20mm, 9mm; KK Ortho 18mm, 12.5mm; Bresser 70° 15mm; Coulter Optical 12.5mm; BCO 10mm; ES 62° 9mm; Zhumell Z Series 5mm
    Binoculars: Pentax PCF WP II 10×50, Bresser Corvette 10×50, Bresser Hunter 16×50 and 8×40, Garrett Gemini 12×60 LW, Gordon 10×50, Apogee 20×100

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

    Galaxy Hunter's Creed - When you play whack-a-mole, sometimes you hit 'em on the head, sometimes you miss 'em. But its always fun to play, and if you don't play, you ain't gettin no moles! - KT4HX

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bladekeeper For This Useful Post:

    KT4HX (02-05-2019)

  3. #12
    terrynak's Avatar
    terrynak is offline HYPER GIANT
    Points: 37,016, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    365 Days+ Registered Achievement!First 1000 Experience Points50 Posts Achievement!200+ Posts Achievement!750 Days+ Registered Achievement!
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,493
    Points
    37,016
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 2,166x 1,380 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Observing Report for 03 February 2017 - I went one for two then the game was call

    Quote Originally Posted by KT4HX View Post
    Sometimes we simply don't got the desired outcome. Just how it goes when you have a hobby that relies on sky quality.

    I respect and admire you toiling with small aperture full time, but I honestly do wish I had more here!

    I admit that I am spoiled from using larger dobs for so many years, which of course is the result of my main interest - galaxy hunting.
    Hope you get clear skies soon, Alan. Have you thought about getting one of those Dobs that folds into a suitcase?

    I started off targeting mostly galaxies when I got back into astronomy. As long as I was away from the city, I picked up a lot even with small 100-114mm Newtonians. Nowadays I don't have the energy to make the trips these observations require, so I've learned to be content with OCs and asterisms from home. I can also employ larger scopes here - my 127mm F/8 Newt saw some limited observing time last year. Two 150mm Newts are also available and ready for action any time.
    KT4HX likes this.
    Terry
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    : Celestron Powerseeker 114EQ, Meade
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    114EQ,
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Starblast 4.5EQ, Orion Short Tube 80A, and a whole bunch of others that get very little or no usage.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to terrynak For This Useful Post:

    KT4HX (02-05-2019)

  5. #13
    KT4HX's Avatar
    KT4HX is offline HYPER GIANT
    Points: 98,895, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    365 Days+ Registered Achievement!First 1000 Experience Points750 Days+ Registered Achievement!1000 Days+ Registered Achievement!200+ Posts Achievement!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    11,692
    Points
    98,895
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1,381
    Thanked 7,994x 4,316 Posts
    Blog Entries
    200

    Default Re: Observing Report for 03 February 2017 - I went one for two then the game was call

    Quote Originally Posted by bladekeeper View Post
    Well congrats on the one, Alan!

    Clear but soupy here. I thought about going out with some smaller aperture to at least see something, but as tired as I am after a day of aaaaaaaahhh! I decided it wasn't worth the effort.
    Thanks Bryan. Wasn't much, but still something.

    Well there are indeed times when its not worth the aggravation. If one has had a tough day and the sky is generous and wide open, then it can be quite cathartic to be out under the dome of starlight. But if it is not of a generous mind and only teases then pulls back repeatedly, then it only serves to aggravate further and becomes a tiring endeavor.

    Quote Originally Posted by terrynak View Post
    Hope you get clear skies soon, Alan. Have you thought about getting one of those Dobs that folds into a suitcase?

    I started off targeting mostly galaxies when I got back into astronomy. As long as I was away from the city, I picked up a lot even with small 100-114mm Newtonians. Nowadays I don't have the energy to make the trips these observations require, so I've learned to be content with OCs and asterisms from home. I can also employ larger scopes here - my 127mm F/8 Newt saw some limited observing time last year. Two 150mm Newts are also available and ready for action any time.
    Yeah, I am well aware of those "travel dob" designs. To buy one already made is quite expensive per inch, and given that at best I would only be in a more southerly location twice a year, and likely only once or maybe not even that (its been two years since the previous one), then the cost is not worth it for me. As it could sit unused for an extended time, not making the investment a very wise one in my book.

    I have a lot of scopes, so I will challenge myself to find a way. Right now I am looking at the possibility of breaking my AR127 down to the bare bones in order to carry it with me some time. By removing the entire focuser (flange and all), and even perhaps the objective/cell if needed, I should be able to get the OTA into a carry-on. If I were to remove the objective, it would of course be wrapped up well and hand carried as well. That would give me 5 inches of unobstructed aperture. I hand carried that same scope some years back when I was traveling to a location around 19N latitude. That location was darker and much more observer friendly. The results were excellent.
    terrynak and bladekeeper like this.
    Alan || My DSO Blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Astro Sky 17.5 f/4.5 Dob || Apertura AD12 f/5 Dob || Zhumell Z10 f/4.9 Dob
    ES AR127 f/6.5 and ES ED80 f/6 on Twilight-II Mount
    ES 82° 24mm thru 4.7mm
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Astronomers: We look into the past to see our future.

  6. #14
    terrynak's Avatar
    terrynak is offline HYPER GIANT
    Points: 37,016, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    365 Days+ Registered Achievement!First 1000 Experience Points50 Posts Achievement!200+ Posts Achievement!750 Days+ Registered Achievement!
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,493
    Points
    37,016
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    3,165
    Thanked 2,166x 1,380 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Observing Report for 03 February 2017 - I went one for two then the game was call

    Quote Originally Posted by KT4HX View Post
    Yeah, I am well aware of those "travel dob" designs. To buy one already made is quite expensive per inch, and given that at best I would only be in a more southerly location twice a year, and likely only once or maybe not even that (its been two years since the previous one), then the cost is not worth it for me. As it could sit unused for an extended time, not making the investment a very wise one in my book.

    I have a lot of scopes, so I will challenge myself to find a way. Right now I am looking at the possibility of breaking my AR127 down to the bare bones in order to carry it with me some time. By removing the entire focuser (flange and all), and even perhaps the objective/cell if needed, I should be able to get the OTA into a carry-on. If I were to remove the objective, it would of course be wrapped up well and hand carried as well. That would give me 5 inches of unobstructed aperture. I hand carried that same scope some years back when I was traveling to a location around 19N latitude. That location was darker and much more observer friendly. The results were excellent.
    Re: Travel Dob - I see.

    Would be great if you could break the AR127 down and get it on board as a carry on. I'm thinking the last time you took it overseas, it was in one piece (checked-in?).

    My Sky Scanner and tabletop mount went into an Adidas backpack as a carry-on last year, but it was a pain walking around with a large backpack on my back and another backpack (with a telescope I barely used) on the front of my torso as I was moving around the city from hotel to hotel and between city and airport.

    It was so convenient with the tiny Meade 2" 'frac I used the year before - I just "threw" the scope in my main backpack, including the lightweight foldable Manfrotto tripod (also did double duty as a video camera tripod). The ST80 and its travel bag is more compact than the Sky Scanner/backpack combo and I can easily carry it around with one hand.

    For both the Sky Scanner OTA (throw out the bulky tabletop) and ST80 OTA, the best mount option would be to get a UA DwarfStar or MicroStar (like you did) and mount that on my larger Manfrotto 055XDB photo tripod that I brought last year. I really don't want to lug around an alt-azimuth astronomy tripod, but if the aforementioned UA mounts are no longer in stock, I may have to.
    KT4HX likes this.
    Terry
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    : Celestron Powerseeker 114EQ, Meade
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    114EQ,
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Starblast 4.5EQ, Orion Short Tube 80A, and a whole bunch of others that get very little or no usage.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to terrynak For This Useful Post:

    KT4HX (02-05-2019)

  8. #15
    j.gardavsky's Avatar
    j.gardavsky is online now Super Moderator
    Points: 108,087, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:
    Ghost Achievement! Averaging 5+ posts a day!200+ Posts Achievement!400+ Posts AchievementFirst 1000 Experience Points365 Days+ Registered Achievement!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    14,115
    Points
    108,087
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    14,039
    Thanked 8,584x 5,587 Posts

    Default Re: Observing Report for 03 February 2017 - I went one for two then the game was call

    Hello Alan,

    what about the very big Zhumell 118mm spotting scope, like this discontinued one
    https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-...6137-187-16677
    No problems with check-in in the airports.

    Best,

    JG
    KT4HX likes this.
    Binoculars: Leica Ultravid 7x42, 8x42HD; Swarovski EL 8.5x42 Swarovision; Nikon 10x70 Astroluxe; Docter Nobilem 7x50 Porro; Jenoptem 7x50W, 10x50W; BA8: 10.5x70, 15x85; 25x100FB, AsahiPentax 8x40, Refractors: Sky-Watcher 150mm/750mm; Leica APO Televid 82mm (25x-50x WW ASPH); EPs:Baader Classic Orthos; Fujiyama ortho, Leica B WW, ultrawide zoom ASPH, Periplan GF, HC Plan S, L; DOCTER UWA; Wild UW mil; Tele Vue Delos, Nagler Zoom, Plössls; Swarovski SW; Pentax XW; ZEISS diascope B WW T*, Carl Zeiss E-Pl; Hensoldt mil; Filters: Astrodon, Astronomik, Baader (CCD), TS;
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    : AstroTrac; Leica R7: Leica 2/50, 2/90mm, 2.8/180mm lenses
    Astronomy Forum Rules and Terms of Service
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to j.gardavsky For This Useful Post:

    KT4HX (02-05-2019)

  10. #16
    KT4HX's Avatar
    KT4HX is offline HYPER GIANT
    Points: 98,895, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    365 Days+ Registered Achievement!First 1000 Experience Points750 Days+ Registered Achievement!1000 Days+ Registered Achievement!200+ Posts Achievement!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    11,692
    Points
    98,895
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1,381
    Thanked 7,994x 4,316 Posts
    Blog Entries
    200

    Default Re: Observing Report for 03 February 2017 - I went one for two then the game was call

    Quote Originally Posted by terrynak View Post
    Re: Travel Dob - I see.

    Would be great if you could break the AR127 down and get it on board as a carry on. I'm thinking the last time you took it overseas, it was in one piece (checked-in?).

    My Sky Scanner and tabletop mount went into an Adidas backpack as a carry-on last year, but it was a pain walking around with a large backpack on my back and another backpack (with a telescope I barely used) on the front of my torso as I was moving around the city from hotel to hotel and between city and airport.

    It was so convenient with the tiny Meade 2" 'frac I used the year before - I just "threw" the scope in my main backpack, including the lightweight foldable Manfrotto tripod (also did double duty as a video camera tripod). The ST80 and its travel bag is more compact than the Sky Scanner/backpack combo and I can easily carry it around with one hand.

    For both the Sky Scanner OTA (throw out the bulky tabletop) and ST80 OTA, the best mount option would be to get a UA DwarfStar or MicroStar (like you did) and mount that on my larger Manfrotto 055XDB photo tripod that I brought last year. I really don't want to lug around an alt-azimuth astronomy tripod, but if the aforementioned UA mounts are no longer in stock, I may have to.
    Actually the last time I traveled with the AR127 was in 2012. Things were not as tight then regarding carry-on sizes. I removed the dew shield and focuser (but not the flange). It was still bulky but I managed to get it through on two flights on more than one occasion. Prior to that I was using an ST120.

    Nowadays, to make certain, I think I will need to totally remove the focuser housing and seal up the bottom end of the tube. I have a few months to work on this before I have another trip. Then again, that trip may not be to a more southern latitude. The Twilight-II mount of course will be broken down as much as possible and into a suitcase. But we shall see what I can do once I get home.

    Quote Originally Posted by j.gardavsky View Post
    Hello Alan,

    what about the very big Zhumell 118mm spotting scope, like this discontinued one
    https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-...6137-187-16677
    No problems with check-in in the airports.

    Best,

    JG
    Thanks for the suggestion JG. I have considered many options. At this point I feel I have enough scopes, and that I should be able to come up with a viable solution from my current stable of optics without having to buy something else. But of course over the coming months my thinking may change.
    j.gardavsky and terrynak like this.
    Alan || My DSO Blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Astro Sky 17.5 f/4.5 Dob || Apertura AD12 f/5 Dob || Zhumell Z10 f/4.9 Dob
    ES AR127 f/6.5 and ES ED80 f/6 on Twilight-II Mount
    ES 82° 24mm thru 4.7mm
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Astronomers: We look into the past to see our future.

  11. #17
    Bigzmey's Avatar
    Bigzmey is offline HYPER GIANT
    Points: 39,047, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    2 Posts Achievement20 Posts Achievement!5 Threads Achievement!50 Posts Achievement!200+ Posts Achievement!
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA
    Posts
    7,284
    Points
    39,047
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1,723
    Thanked 3,043x 2,209 Posts

    Default Re: Observing Report for 03 February 2017 - I went one for two then the game was call

    Good job on NGC 1566 Alan! Your travel sessions remind me a lot my Hawaiian experience. There I often forced to short sessions, picking between the clouds and fighting LP.
    KT4HX likes this.
    Scopes: Celestron: 8" SCT F10, Omni 150R
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    F5, Onyx 80ED F6.3, Mak 127mm F12; ES: 127mm CF F7.5 APO; Meade: ST80 F5. Mounts: ES Twilight I, Bresser EXOS2, SW SkyTee2, AzGTi, UA MicroStar. Binos:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    15x70, 10x50, Nikon 8x40. EPs: Pentax: XWs; TeleVue: Delites, Plossls & barlows; ES: 82os & 68os; Vixen: SLVs; Baader: BCOs, Aspherics, Mark IV; Meade: UWAs & Plossls. Filters: Astronomik: UHC; Lumicon: OIII, H-beta, DeepSky; Baader: UHC-S, M&SG, CB; Orion: UltraBlock, SG. DSO tally: 1192 (H400-1: 400, H400-2: 302, H300-3: 87;
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    : 110, S110: 73). Doubles: 772, Comets: 11
    , Asteroids: 59
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigzmey For This Useful Post:

    KT4HX (02-05-2019)

  13. #18
    KT4HX's Avatar
    KT4HX is offline HYPER GIANT
    Points: 98,895, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    365 Days+ Registered Achievement!First 1000 Experience Points750 Days+ Registered Achievement!1000 Days+ Registered Achievement!200+ Posts Achievement!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    11,692
    Points
    98,895
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1,381
    Thanked 7,994x 4,316 Posts
    Blog Entries
    200

    Default Re: Observing Report for 03 February 2017 - I went one for two then the game was call

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzmey View Post
    Good job on NGC 1566 Alan! Your travel sessions remind me a lot my Hawaiian experience. There I often forced to short sessions, picking between the clouds and fighting LP.
    Thank you Andrey. Its funny, your comment serves to remind me of what we put ourselves through sometimes just to scrape a little reward out of what can be at times a very unforgiving sky. We are either very devoted to our craft or really starved for something to do!
    Bigzmey likes this.
    Alan || My DSO Blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Astro Sky 17.5 f/4.5 Dob || Apertura AD12 f/5 Dob || Zhumell Z10 f/4.9 Dob
    ES AR127 f/6.5 and ES ED80 f/6 on Twilight-II Mount
    ES 82° 24mm thru 4.7mm
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Astronomers: We look into the past to see our future.

  14. #19
    Prowler75's Avatar
    Prowler75 is offline Gold Supporter
    Points: 17,418, Level: 91
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    2 Posts Achievement20 Posts Achievement!5 Threads Achievement!50 Posts Achievement!365 Days+ Registered Achievement!
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,235
    Points
    17,418
    Level
    91
    Thanks
    881
    Thanked 1,213x 899 Posts

    Default Re: Observing Report for 03 February 2017 - I went one for two then the game was call

    Sometimes you gotta take what you can get!
    Nice score adding another galaxy through the small newt.

    A bad night of astronomy is always better than a good day of work...or something like that!
    KT4HX likes this.
    Craig

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    : Zhumell Z12,
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Skyquest XT8 Classic, ES FL-AR127/1200, Celestron Omni XLT AZ 102, Tasco 8v
    Mounts: EXOS2GT, Vixen
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    and an old Meade 2080 GEM
    Eyepieces: Explore Scientific 82˚18mm, 11mm, 8.8mm, 6.7mm, 70˚ 25mm, Kokusai Kohki 12.5mm, 9mm HD-OR, Orion Plossl 25mm, Agena EWA 9mm, Zhumell 30mm


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Prowler75 For This Useful Post:

    KT4HX (02-06-2019)

  16. #20
    KT4HX's Avatar
    KT4HX is offline HYPER GIANT
    Points: 98,895, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    365 Days+ Registered Achievement!First 1000 Experience Points750 Days+ Registered Achievement!1000 Days+ Registered Achievement!200+ Posts Achievement!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    11,692
    Points
    98,895
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1,381
    Thanked 7,994x 4,316 Posts
    Blog Entries
    200

    Default Re: Observing Report for 03 February 2017 - I went one for two then the game was call

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler75 View Post
    Sometimes you gotta take what you can get!
    Nice score adding another galaxy through the small newt.

    A bad night of astronomy is always better than a good day of work...or something like that!
    Thanks Craig. You are of course correct that we are only going to get as much as we are allowed. Astronomy is sometimes a well stocked buffet, but can frequently be nothing more than a slice of bread and cup of water, if that much.

    Being 64, my work normally isn't too taxing. In fact it is boring a vast majority of the time. So I think what I said about being starved for something to do besides sleep in my off hours while on the road is a major motivator in this case!
    Alan || My DSO Blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Astro Sky 17.5 f/4.5 Dob || Apertura AD12 f/5 Dob || Zhumell Z10 f/4.9 Dob
    ES AR127 f/6.5 and ES ED80 f/6 on Twilight-II Mount
    ES 82° 24mm thru 4.7mm
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Astronomers: We look into the past to see our future.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-05-2019, 11:20 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2018, 01:11 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-17-2018, 12:25 AM
  4. Observing Report for 21 October 2017 - an 11 game hitting streak!
    By KT4HX in forum Astronomy Reports Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-24-2017, 05:16 AM
  5. Observing Report February 13: Moon Rising, Mars, Double Cluster, M37 and more
    By vismundcygnus in forum Astronomy Reports Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2014, 07:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Powered by vBulletin®
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:57 AM.